Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Rainy Tuesday

It has been a rainy day in East Texas today, but I love the sound of rain on the tin roof. I have been busy for a few days planting strawberries. So have not spent much time near the computer. We received a lot of strawberry plants that had overgrown and we decided to plant a small patch. So far we are half finished separating the new growth and have half an acre planted so far. We are really going to be busy picking if all of them do well.

I have started a few plants in seed pots. Mostly flowers so far, but have some broccoli, and cauliflower started. Also some celery. I have never grown celery before so I thought I would give it a go.

Today I am working on some friendship blocks to share with the ladies at church. They all made blocks before I joined their group and asked me to make blocks to share. I am embroidering my name in the center part now and I will make blue blocks.

Today I will post some pictures of an apron and some towels I did recently I made them for fun swap on a group. I like to make different things. I bet you are wondering why my blog is fun quilting with Beansnana when I have not posted many quilts. Well we have been busy since the holidays, adding on to our new home and lots of people coming and going, so my quilting has been set aside for a while. I am trying to get moving with it again.

Seems like it is supper time, so I better go throw something together. Happy Day to all....

No comments:

Post a Comment