Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Found my groove...

I finally got serious with my quilt machine trying to understand why I was having so much trouble with the bottom tension.   Finally got it right and have been busy for 2 days.  I have quilted 3 quilts. 



 The 1st quilt was a quilt pieced by the Waskom Quilt Guild.  Each lady makes a block .  When it is finished it is donated to someone in need.  We tried to make this one with colors more suitable for a man. 
















The second quilt is a fun kids panel.  We just added some borders.  I used this quilt to practice a new pantograph.  This will be donated to a child. 















The 3rd quilt was made by a member of our guild.  I really like the colors.  The picture below is of the back of this quilt.  Showing the Carmelia design I used...

















That's it for today.  Since the weather is cold and still raining.  I will keep quilting until I can go outside and play again...

Happy Day all.   Thanks for stopping by my blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment