Monday, August 3, 2009

July is gone...

I hate to say it, but I am so thankful July is gone. It brought so much sadness this year. I pray the rest of the year will be better. Now that things have calmed down here my emotions are on edge. I am helping now with Jason's dog. He is a beautiful basset hound. I am not really a dog person, but I can see Jason in him. Toby seems so sad and lonely now. Hopefully the grandkids here will help to get him on track. He is a wonderful dog.

I have fallen so far behind on my quilting, and I don't seem to have the get up and go, to get up and get moving. I am still working a little every day, but very slow. I have my SIL coming next week for a week of sewing, so I have snap out of it and get moving. Please keep checking my photo album from time to time. I try to post the pictures of all the beautiful quilts I quilt for others. There are many fantastic quilters out there today, and I am thrilled to be able to quilt for them.

Well, it's late so I need to get to bed...

Tell the person closest to you you love them today... You never know when it will be your last chance.

Happy quilting to all....

No comments:

Post a Comment