Saturday, July 25, 2009

July is flying by...



July is flying by and I still have lots to do. We got past the 2 funerals this month just to have another. Our youngest friends died this time and his girlfriend. Lots to that story... but I will just say we are so sad. We called Jason our 3rd son... Funeral will be monday, so I am busy quilting today trying to keep my mind off all the sadness. These are the worst set of tragidies I have every seen. Thank God for being there to give us comfort and guidance.

This is the front and back on one quilt. I used the all over meander in a rossette style. Just my way of doing things.
I tried to add another photo, but will have to add it later. I am still learning how this works. check out my Photo Album at; http://community.webshots.com/user/beansnana

Happy quilting...

No comments:

Post a Comment