Saturday, August 21, 2010

Long time gone

Hello friends,
It has been such a long time since I have posted on my blog. I am so sorry. I have been very busy this year. There is so much to say.. but I can not rehash everything. Spring came to Texas, we had a beautiful garden. Grew well over 200 watermelons. (I ran out of people to give them to).
I have watched the hummingbirds come for another year and once again we are filling the feeders daily with 20 to 30 hummingbirds feeding. What a joy they are to watch.
I am in NY just now. My mom is very sick and I will be staying with her for a couple of months.
I brought 3 quilts, already quilted to bind and have just one more to finish. I also brought 6 tops to piece that I put the fabrics together before leaving home. I borrowed a sewing machine from my niece... so I am all set.
That's my news for now. I will take some pictures of my quilts and post some how to's this week.
Happy Quilting to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment